Our Quarterly Chamber meeting will be April 19, 2018, 12PM at Bell Park. Come enjoy a fast, friendly, informative meeting and see what the Chamber is doing for you!
The Greenwood Chamber of Commerce will host a Manufacturers Symposium during the Quarterly Membership Lunch Meeting. Panelists will discuss how they overcame challenges and capitalized on opportunities to start their businesses in our area.
The symposium will outline how successful manufacturers created and sustained operations through the economic recession and how their strategic initiatives have changed within the current economic/political environment. The symposium is structured to allow ample time for dialogue with the panelists.
Our panelists will include:
- Moderator, Michael Lejong, mahg
- Martin Young, JTM Enterprises
- Claude McCormick, Armedica Manufacturing Corporation
- Mike McAllister, All-Tech Machine & Tool
- John Van Gorder, Van Hearron
- Stan Garner, Arkansas Box
- Quentin Willard, Fort Smith Brewing Company
Our lunch will be provided by Bulldog Bistro.
Please RSVP as soon as possible, firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-996-6357 or Regsiter Here.