Working hard to help businesses flourish within the community of Greenwood is the key focus of the Chamber of Commerce. Our members are leaders within their professions as well as the community. The Chamber is continually working on new programs and events that not only support our members as business owners, but also benefit the Greenwood community as a whole. Memberships make these programs and events possible, and without them we cannot accomplish our shared mission of a thriving, profitable business community.
Market research has shown that, if given a choice, consumers will shop with a Chamber member rather than a non-member, because Chamber membership says to the consumer that the member business is trustworthy, is involved in the community, cares about its customers, is successful, and is a leader in the business community.
What Does the Chamber Offer You?
- Provides visibility in the community: The Chamber promotes as spotlights businesses through various medias including radio.
- Includes you in a Quick Reference Business Guide that is distributed to visitors during our festivals.
- Links your website to the Chamber website.
- You receive representation at all Chamber sponsored events.
- Business Referrals: We receive countless calls from residents and nonresidents wanting recommendations for everything from car repair to catering.
- Spotlight on Business: We partner with local newspapers and the radio station Spirit 106.3, periodically featuring a business that is a member of the Chamber. This will also be posted on our web site and our Facebook page.
- Weekly/Monthly Emails: to all people in our contact base announcing new members, member’s upcoming events, promotions, sales and special announcements.
- Quarterly Luncheons at the Ed Wilkinson Pavilion in Bell Park- that aren't boring!
- Provide Businesses and Residents with information on where to shop as well as what to see in and around Greenwood.
- Provide and promote the “Shop Local” program that encourages people to shop in Greenwood in support of the local economy.
- Your business membership is tax deductible!
We want you to join us in this effort, and since we are fully funded by memberships, we really need your help to continue our work. We hope that you will consider joining us and becoming an active member of our organization. Greenwood will thrive and prosper if we all work together toward that common goal.
Join Us Today!
If you are a local business interested in receiving the many benefits that membership can bring you, contact us at email@example.com or 479-996-6357
We look forward to your support!
The Greenwood Chamber of Commerce